NCRPO – PMGEN VICENTE D DANAO JR commends the Marikina City Police Station Drug Enforcement Unit under the supervision of PCOL BENLINER CAPILI, COP for a successful buy-bust operation which resulted in the apprehension of drug personalities who are considered as Top 5 and Top 9 Priority Database on Illegal Drugs on June 14, 2021 at about 3:50PM at no. 98 Bonanza St., Phase 1, Brgy Fortune, Marikina City.
Based on the report submitted, the arrested suspects were identified as:
1) Rodolfo A Unarosa @Rudy , the Top 5 Priority Database on Illegal Drugs, 38 years old, married, jobless, HS Graduate and residing at Bonanza St., Phase 1, Brgy Fortune, Marikina City.
2) Grace Joy P Unarosa @Joy, Top 9 Priority Database on Illegal Drugs, 41 years, married, Call Center Representative, College Graduate, and residing at Bonanza St., Phase 1, Brgy Fortune, Marikina City.
Reports further revealed that personnel of SDEU together with SIS, IDMS Operatives and RMFB 2nd MFC Company in coordination with PDEA conducted buy-bust operation that resulted to the confiscation of the following pieces of evidence;
- a) Five (5) pieces of small heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline suspected as shabu;
- b) Fifteen (15) pieces medium heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance suspected as shabu;
- c) One (1) piece pouch color red;
- d) one (1) piece digital weighing scale;
- e) One (1) pack transparent plastic sachet;
- f) One (1) piece One Five Hundred peso bill with serial no.JK397984 recovered buy bust money.
Seized items have an overall estimated weight of more or less 80 grams with DDB value amounting Php544,000.00.
The inventory was made at the place of incident and witnessed by Brgy Kagawad Elpidio Felipe of Brgy Fortune Marikina City and Ms Margie Bautista representing the media.
Arrested suspects were brought to Marikina City Police Station Custodial Facility for proper disposition and documentation and pending filing charges for violation of Article II of RA 9165 Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Acts of 2002.
On the same day, Marikina Police Station also apprehended 3 drug suspects at Blk. 24 Lt. 2, Ampalaya St., Brgy. Tumana, Marikina City at about 5:50 pm during an anti illegal drug operation.
Suspects were identified as: 1) Jonathan Pulido y Paragua, 2) Marifel Estoque y Ato and 3) Aaron Jhon Guiyang y Garcia.
Upon apprehension, operatives yielded the following pieces of evidence:
3 pcs. plastic sachets containing Shabu;
2 pcs. knot tied plastic ice bags containing Shabu weighing mol 170 grams w/DDB value worth Php1,156,000;
1 digital weighing scale;
1 pouch color Blue;
7 pcs. Php1000 Bill Boodle money.
All seized illegal drugs were turned over to crime laboratory for chemical analysis.
All Arrested suspects were brought to Marikina City Police Station Custodial Facility for proper disposition and documentation and pending filing of charges for violation of Article II of RA 9165 Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Acts of 2002.
PMGEN DANAO reiterated his appeal to the public to report illegal activities in order for the authorities to verify and act immediately “Maaari pong makipagtulungan ang ating mga kababayan sa pamamagitan ng pagtext sa Team NCRPO SMS hotline numbers Isumbong Kay RD NCRPO O915- 888-8181 for GLOBE and 0999-901-8181 for SMART upang sugpuin ang droga sa kanilang mga pamayanan at mahuli pa ang mga tulak nito,” said PMGEN DANAO.###