In line with the directives of our Regional Director PMGEN VICENTE D DANAO JR to the fight all forms of criminality and illegal drugs, combined efforts of PNP-DEG (SOU-NCR), Regional Intelligence Division-PRO6, Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency-NCR and NCRPO Regional Intelligence Division, Regional Special Operations Group, Regional Dug Enforcement Unit, Muntinlupa CPS, Southern Police District conducted an anti illegal drug buy bust operation that resulted in an armed confrontation and instantaneous death of two suspects at about 7:15PM of May 23, 2021 along Katarungan Village, Arellano St Cor. Nepomuceno, Muntinlupa City.
The operatives positively identified the suspects as Jordan Abrigo y Sabandal @Jordan (deceased); and Jayvee De Guzman @JB (deceased) and one at large suspect identified as “Moklo”.
The arrest was made through the buy-bust operation under the PDEA Pre-Ops wherein an operative acted as a poseur buyer. However, suspects noticed that they were dealing with an operative, thus, an armed encounter ensued. On the process, two (2) suspects were neutralized while one suspect managed to flee towards unknown direction.
Recovered at the scene were:
- a) Subject of sale Two (2) plastic packs of Chinese Teabags containing more or less 2 kilos of crystalline substance suspected to be methamphetamine hydrochloride or locally known as shabu with SDP value of PhP 13,600,000.00;
- b) Another confiscated plastic packs of Chinese Teabags of more or less 8kls recovered inside the suspect’s vehicle containing white crystalline substance suspected to be methamphetamine hydrochloride or shabu with SDP value of Php 54,000,000.00;
- c) 1 unit Nissan Cefiro color black bearing a lost plate tag;
- d) 2pcs of dusted one thousand peso bills bearing serial nos. GG407375 and AU562675 topped on boodle money amounting to PhP 1,500,000.00 utilized as the buy-bust money;
- e) 2 units of Cal .45 with inserted magazines
More or less 10 kilos of suspected Methamphetamine Hydrochloride or Shabu with SDP value of PhP 68,000,000.00 was confiscated. All confiscated items were brought to the PNP-DEG SOU NCR Office for documentation and proper disposition.
PMGEN DANAO said that the NCRPO will work tirelessly to arrest the suspect who escaped. “Through the help of our fellowmen, NCRPO will continue the significant arrest of drug suspects and assures that coordination among operating units will be strengthened in the entire Metro Manila and within the country as a whole,” PMGEN Danao emphasized. ###