The National Capital Region Police Chief PMGEN VICENTE D DANAO JR lauds the invigorated effort of its police districts against illegal drug activities in their respective areas of responsibility.
Relative to this, on May 31, 2021 at around 2:50 PM, elements of Southern Police District,Parañaque City Police Station – SDEU under the supervision of PCOL MAXIMO SEBASTIAN, Chief of Police conducted a buy bust operation in front of Mang Inasal Restaurant, Roxas Ave., Brgy. Baclaran, Parañaque City which resulted to the arrest of the following persons namely:
1).MARY ANN VILLA y MONDIA @ Jane, 31 y/o, born on October 8, 1989, in Caloocan, female, single, jobless and presently residing at 75 Peras St., General Malvar Exit., Bagong Bario Caloocan City;
2). CHRISTINA BUNGAY y BUENA, 33y/o, born on January 26, 1988 in Malabon City, female, single, jobless and presently residing at Blk. 13 Lot 20 Karimas Vill., Brgy. Panghulo, Malabon City; and
3). SOHAILY BATAO y HADJI RASUL, 30y/o, born on April 10, 1991 in Pantar Lanao Del Norte, male, married, jobless and presently residing at Phase 12 Brgy. 188, Tala, Caloocan. (Arrested Suspect)
Recovered from them were the following pieces of evidence to wit:
- One (1) piece knot tied transparent ice bag plastic containing white crystalline substance of suspected shabu (subject of sale);
- one (1) piece of knot tied transparent ice bag plastic containing white crystalline substance of suspected shabu;
- one (1) piece heat sealed medium size transparent plastic white crystalline substance of suspected shabu;
- Seven (7) bundles of boodle money with One (1) piece genuine one thousand (Php 1000) peso bill bearing serial number CB009172 further marked with letters MG in the lower-left portion of the bill used as buy-bust money;
- One (1) piece eyeglass pouch color black; and
- One (1) piece OPPO A31 Cellphone color black with black casing.
The seized pieces of suspected illegal drugs has an aggregate weight of more or less 200 grams and an estimated DDB value of around One Million Three Hundred Sixty Thousand Pesos (Php 1,360,000)
Meanwhile, at around 4:15 PM of May 31, 2021, elements of PS10-Kamuning Police Station, QCPD under PLTCOL ALEX ALBERTO, Station Commander conducted a buy bust operation infront of No. 25, BS Aquino St. Sitio Militar, Brgy. Bahay Torro, QC which resulted to the arrest of four drug suspects who were later identified to be the following persons thus:
- STEVEN DELA CRUZ y Abcede;
- RAMEL VILLAMON y Cortez;
- HERMILA VILLARINO y Cordova; and
- JONATHAN VITACION y Ruanes.
Recovered from them were the following pieces of evidence :
- a) Three (3) pcs of HSTPS of suspected shabu with MoL 50 grams and DDB Value of Php 340,000.00;
- b) Buy-bust money amounting to Php 6,000.00; and
- c) One (1) unit of android Cellphone.
Seized illegal drug items were turned over to the Crime Laboratory for chemical analysis while the arrested suspects were taken under police custody of respective operating units and charges for violation of RA 9165 is being readied against them.
“Binabati ko ang ating mga kasamahan sa matagumpay na paghuli sa mga drug suspects na ito at sa pagkumpiska sa higit 1.7 Millions worth ng ilegal na droga. Napakalaking kabawasan nito sa kumakalat na dami ng ipinagbabawal na gamot sa buong kamaynilaan. Ipagpatuloy pa natin ang pagpapaigting ng ating kampanya laban sa salot na droga na isang malaking banta sa katahimikan ng ating komunidad.” Wika ni PMGEN DANAO JR.###