The National Capital Region Police Office Regional Director PMGEN Vicente D Danao Jr commends the enthusiasm of the Station Drug Enforcement Units of Navotas City Police Station (NCPS) under PCOL DEXTER OLLAGING, Chief of Police and Valenzuela City Police Station (VCPS) under PCOL RAMCHRISEN V HAVERIA JR , Chief of Police for the seizure of more or less Php 1.4 M worth of illegal drugs and apprehension of six (6) drug personalities in a separate drug sting on July 15, 2021.
Investigation report from NPD under the helm of PBGEN JOSE S HIDALGO JR, District Director, disclosed that personnel of the SDEU-VCPS led by PLT Joel F Madregalejo under the supervision of PCOL Ramchrisen V Haveria Jr, COP-VCPS conducted buy-bust operation that resulted in the arrest of four (4) drug personalities at about 10:00PM at no. 6296 S. Feliciano St. Brgy. Ugong, Valenzuela City.
Suspects were identified as;
- a) Axel Jax Fernando y Conaco @ Xel, 30 yrs old (DOB: December 26, 1990/POB: Zamboanga City), single, agent, and presently residing at Abram St. Brgy. Palar, Taguig City;
- b) Larry Caridad y BalBaletin, male, 43 yrs. old, married, vendor, native of Masbate;
- c) Guillen Dela Cruz y Perez alyas Inga, female, 27 yrs old single, jobless, and
- d) Reynaldo Fulgencio y Arenas alyas Rey, male, 53 yrs old single, jobless and all presently residing at S. Feliciano St., Brgy Ugong, Valenzuela City.
Seized pieces of evidence are:
- a) Five pieces heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing suspected shabu;
- b) One piece five hundred genuine peso bill incorporated with eight (8) pcs. one thousand peso bill boodle money;
- c) Cash money amounting to Php700.00;
- d) Three units of cellphone
- e) One piece beige pouch
- f) One unit Suzuki Raider 150 with MV File, and;
- g) One piece suzuki key with chain
The seized illegal drugs has a Standard Drug Price (SDP) of PHP102, 000.00 and will be turned over to Crime Laboratory for chemical analysis. Subsequently, suspects were brought to VCPS custodial facility for proper disposition.
Further, at about 10:40PM along Bagong Silang St., Brgy. San Jose, Navotas City, operatives of SDEU, NCPS, led by PLT Genere C Sanchez, under the supervision of PCOL Dexter B Ollaging, COP, NCPS conducted a planned buy-bust operations covered with PDEA coordination that resulted in the arrest of the suspects after selling of two (2) pieces small heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance believed to be “shabu” to a police officer who acted as a poseur-buyer in exchange for One (1) piece genuine one thousand peso bill and fourteen (14) pieces one thousand peso bill boodle money used as buy-bust money.
Arrested suspects were identified as Armando Magno y Fadri alyas Armando, 30 yrs old, male, porte and a resident of Paghanapin St., Tondo, Manila and John Meneses Jr., y Berlin alyas Butchok, 23 yrs old, male, helper and a resident of Perla St., Brgy. 56, Zone 5, District 1, Tondo, Manila.
Pieces of evidence confiscated are:
- Two pcs of small heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance suspected to be shabu;
- Two (2) pieces of knot tied transparent plastic ice bag containing white crystalline substance suspected to be “shabu”
- One pc yellow Lipton Tea Box and
- One pc of genuine on thousand peso bill and fourteen (14) pcs of one thousand peso bills as boodle money.
Subsequently, the confiscated illegal drugs suspected to be shabu has an aggregated weight of 200 grams with a Standard Drug Price (SDP) of PHP 1,360,000.00 will be submitted to PNPCLO, Camp Crame, Quezon City for quantitative and qualitative analysis. Meanwhile, suspects are temporarily place under the custody of NCPS pending their presentation to the Inquest Prosecutor for inquest proceedings.
PMGEN Danao stated that Team NCRPO will continue its efforts in curbing the proliferation of illegal drugs in the region. “Hinding-hindi mapapagod ang inyong kapulisan sa pagtupad ng kanilang tungkulin lalo na sa pagsupil sa mga taong lumalabag sa batas.” He ended. ###