The Quezon City Police District- National Capital Region Police Office conducted the Ugnayan/Dialogue with the Community Leaders/Stakeholders on July 17, 2021, 8:00 AM at Max’s Restaurant, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City to ensure security, law and order for the upcoming State of the Nation Address (SONA) 2021 of His Excellency President Rodrigo Roa Duterte and the opening of the 2nd Regular Session of the 18th Congress.
Guidelines on IATF Protocols and Security plan including traffic management and other related measures to ensure the successful conduct of this year’s SONA was initially laid down during the dialogue
Aside from enhancing the essence of cooperation and collaboration between the PNP and the community leaders/ stakeholders towards an orderly and peaceful SONA 2021.
Present during the activity were the following:
1. PBGEN ANTONIO C YARRA, DD, QCPD;
2. PCOL FERDINAND T NAVARRO, DDDA, QCPD;
3. PCOL LUIS MARIA T PASCUAL, C, ROD;
4. PCOL JULIUS C SURIBEN, C, RCADD;
5. PCOL LAMBERT A SUERTE, FC, RMFB;
6. PLTCOL JENNY TECSON, C, RPIO;
7. Chiefs of the QCPD Directorial Staff, and 8. Station Commanders.
1. LTC EUGENE PAUL B ARBUES, INF (GSC) PA
C. COMMUNITY LEADERS:
1. Alvin Jimenez, Laban ng Masa;
2. Joseph Martin, Pasang Masda;
3. Atty. Aaron Pedrosa, SANLAKAS;
4. Julius Panday, Partido Lakas ng Masa;
5. Teddy Lopez, MATA Partylist;
6. Joshua Mata, SENTRO;
7. Obet De Castro, BAYAN;
8. Renato Reyes Jr., BAYAN;
9. Antonio Tinio, ACT Partylist; and
10. Dominic Dilao, BMP.
1. PCOL ERNESTO REMIGIO GREGORIO (RET), EX-O, DPOS;
2. Dexter Cardenas, OIC, TF-TTM; and
3. Dr. Rolando V Cruz, Chief, CESU.
PMGEN VICENTE D DANAO JR, Regional Director, NCRPO represented by PBGEN ANTONIO C YARRA, DD, QCPD directed all field commanders and other police personnel involved to be vigilant and alert during the event. He assured that despite the new health and safety protocols, the NCRPO will exert all efforts to prevent any untoward incidents. The success of the SONA will also be the success of the nation as a whole.
Before the meeting finally adjourned, the attendees agreed to schedule a small group meeting prior to SONA to finalize what best practice that needs to be done to ensure a peaceable assembly during the SONA 2021.###