The National Capital Region Police Office Chief PMGEN VICENTE D DANAO JR commended the unwavering dedication of Southern Police District, Parañaque Police Station 3 under the leadership of PCOL MAXIMO SEBASTIAN, Chief of Police in the conduct of buy bust operations which led to the confiscation of around One Million Three Hundred Sixty Thousand Pesos (Php 1.360.000.) worth of suspected illegal drugs at around 4:45 PM of July 6, 2021 along 001 San Miguel Street, San Antonio Valley 6, Barangay San Isidro, Parañaque City.
Arrested during the operation were two drug suspects who were later identified to be the following persons:
- MYRNA SOBINSKY y BROGADA; and
- MARJUN ESTOLONIO y DEVIBAR.
Recovered from them were the following pieces of drug evidence:
- Four (4) pieces of medium sized heat sealed transparent plastic sachets containing white crystalline substance suspected to be shabu weighing around 200 grams ; and
- Four (4) bundles of boodle money with One (1) pc genuine one thousand (Php 1000) peso bill used as buy-bust money.
Meanwhile, NCRPO Top Cop PMGEN DANAO JR also recognized the successful anti-illegal drug operation of Makati City Police Station 2 under the supervision of PCOL HAROLD DEPOSITAR, Chief of Police at 3:05 PM , July 6, 2021 along No. 3731 F. Aguilar Street, Barangay Tejeros, Makati City which led to the confiscation of around (50) grams of suspected shabu worth more or less Php 340,000.00.
Arrested during the operation was Eugene Andanar y Harito alias Kwatog. Recovered from him were the following pieces of drug evidence:
- Thirty-four (34) pcs heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance suspected to be Shabu weighing more or less (50) grams; and
- Six (6) pieces of Php1, 000.00 bill Boodle Money.
NCRPO Chief PMGEN DANAO JR reiterated his call for the intensification of effort against the proliferation of illegal drugs in Metro Manila. He further lauded the commitment and vigor displayed by SPD under he helm of its current District Director PGEN JIMILI L MACARAEG in the conduct of operations geared to address the illegal drug problem in their AOR.
“Lubos po ang aking pasasalamat sa ating mga tauhan na sa kabila ng umiiral na krisis pangkalusugan ay buong tapang na humaharap at nangunguna sa ating laban kontra iligal na droga. Gayundin po, kinikilala ko po ang tulong ng ating mamamayan bilang isang napakahalagang susi sa ating tagumpay. Nawa ay patuloy po tayong magtulungan upang sa lalong madaling panahon ay mawakasan natin ang pagkalat ng salot na droga sa ating komunidad” wika ni PMGEN DANAO JR .###