NCRPO Chief lauds the elements of the Quezon City Police District under PBGEN ANTONIO C YARRA, District Director for the conduct of intensified anti-illegal drug operations which led to the confiscation of more or less 2Kg of marijuana with a DDB value of around Php 240,000.00 at about 8:00 PM of November 15, 2021 along Ecol Street Brgy. Commonwealth Quezon City.
Arrested during the operation was one Bryan Garcia y Agra, alyas Leonel. Recovered from him were the following items thus:
- a) Two (2) bricks of suspected marijuana MOL 2Kg with DDB value of Php 240,000.00;
- b) One (1) pc genuine 500-peso bill incorporated twelve (12) pieces 1000 boodle money; and
- c) one (1) color cream eco bag and one (1) unit touch screen cellular phone color blue.
Meanwhile, at about 8:00PM of same day, along Commonwealth Ave infront of NCBA Brgy Greater Fairview QC, elements of PS-5 QCPD, SDEU led by PLTCOL JOEWIE B LUCAS conducted a buy- bust operation which led to the arrest of 3 drug suspects who were identified as Leomar Guaves y Arididon, Mar Diangzon y Padel, and Arvin Pamintuan y Salita.
Recovered from their possession were the following items:
- Nine (9) pcs heat sealed and one (1) knot tied transparent plastic sachets containing suspected to be shabu weighing MoL 200grams with DDB value of Php 1,360,000.00;
- One (1) pc Php 1,000.00 bill and thirty nine (39) pcs one thousand peso bill boodle money (buy-bust money);
- Two (2) pcs five hundred peso bill genuine money (Recovered money);
- One (1) Cellphone touchscreen color black; and
- One (1) pc belt bag color black.
The suspects were taken under police custody while the pieces of evidence collected were turned over to the crime laboratory for confirmatory testing.
“I commend the unwavering effort of the elements of the Quezon City Police District which led to the arrest of 4 drug personalities and the confiscation of more or less Php1.6M worth of illegal drugs both marijuana and shabu combined. This accomplishment only proves that the NCRPO is relentless in its campaign against all forms of criminality, illegal drugs, and terrorism.” Said PMGEN DANAO JR.###