In line with the intensified campaign of NCRPO against the proliferation of illegal drugs in Metro Manila, NCRPO Regional Director, PMGEN VICENTE D DANAO JR announced the successful arrest of one RODOLFO REYES y FLORES @ OMPONG, 43 years old, member of sputnik gang and a resident of Barangay Longos, Malabon City.
Based on the report submitted by PBGEN JOSE SANTIAGO HIDALGO JR, District Director to NCRPO, the Buy-bust Operation was conducted by the elements of Station Drug Enforcement Unit led by PLT LUIS C RUFO JR, Intelligence Section and SWAT Team, Navotas City Police Station under the supervision of PCOL DEXTER B OLLAGING, Chief of Police of Navotas City Police Station (NCPS) along C3 Road, Barangay. NBBS Kaunlaran, Navotas City at around 11:00 PM of October 28, 2021.
Recovered from him were the following pieces of evidence:
• One (1) piece heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance suspected to be “shabu” (Subject of the buy bust operation);
• One (1) piece heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance suspected to be “shabu”;
• One (1) piece heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet containing dried leaves suspected to be Marijuana;
• One (1) piece genuine One Thousand Peso bill used as buy bust money) and eleven (11) pieces of One Thousand Peso Boodle money;
• One (1) coin purse color black containing 460 pesos (recovered money);
• One (1) cellular phone colored rose gold model “Sumsung J1”;
• One (1) pocket notebook colored pink;
• One (1) digital weighing scale colored silver;
• One (1) unit of Ingram X9 Shooter;
• One (1) unit of magazine for Ingram;
• Five (5) pieces of live 9mm ammunition;
• One (1) unit of Honda Click 125cc with no plate number colored black;
• One (1) key of Honda Click;
• One (1) Nutshell helmet colored red;
• One (1) thermal delivery bag colored yellow containing the following items:
a) Seven (7) pieces big bricks of dried green leaves wrapped in a transparent plastic and gift wrap;
b) Three (3) Pieces of big branches of suspected Marijuana wrapped in used news paper;
In sum, the confiscated pieces of evidence suspected to be shabu weighs more or less 10.14 grams with a DDB value of around Php 68, 952.00 while the suspected Marijuana weighs around 9,500 grams with a DDB value of around Php 1,140,000.00.
“Lubos akong natutuwa sa sipag at dedikasyon na ipinakikita ng ating mga kasama sa pagsasagawa ng mga operasyong nakatuon sa pagsugpo sa pagkalat ng iligal na droga sa ating nasasakupan. Isa lamang po ito sa maraming patunay na sa kabila ng umiiral na pandemya ay hindi po tayo titigil sa pagbibigay ng Serbisyong TAMA: TApat, may tapang at MAlasakit para sa mamamayan.###