NCRPO – More or less 750 grams of suspected shabu amounting to Php 5,100,00.00 confiscated in 2 anti-illegal drugs buy-bust operation on August 27, 2021 at around 1:15 PM along Manuyo Tramo St., Brgy. Manuyo Uno, Las Piñas City and at 4:15 PM , along NIA Road, Brgy Pinyahan, Quezon City.
PMGEN VICENTE D DANAO JR, Chief, NCRPO commends the joint operatives of PNP-DEG led by PLT GENARO U CUANAN III, RDEU5 led by PLTCOL JERRY ALVAREZ, Station Drug Enforcement Unit, Las Piñas CPS led by PLT GIL E ANOS and Zapote Sub-Station Las Piñas CPS, all under the supervision of PLTCOL ANTONIO G GUTIERREZ, OIC SOU5 and joint operation of Kamuning Police Station and PDEA NCR (lead agency) for the successful buy-bust that resulted in the arrest of three (3) drug personalities who were identified as Kimberly Cruz Teves, Christine Joy Magdatu Caballero and Diana Camille Basa y Salguero
Seized from suspect’s Teves and Caballero are the following pieces of evidence:
- One (1) estimated 100 grams of suspected methamphetamine Hydrochloride also known as “Shabu” covered with brown envelop;
- Six (6) estimated 25 grams of suspected methamphetamine Hydrochloride also known as “Shabu” covered with brown envelop;
- One (1) Nokia Cellular phone model TA-1034;
- One (1) Thousand Peso Bill served as boodle money:
- One (1) Okada paper bag; and
- One (1) Mini Lazada Brown Box.
Confiscated illegal drugs has an estimated weight of more or less 250 grams with DDB value of Php 1, 700,000.00
While on suspect Basa’s possession and control are the following pieces of evidence:
- One piece brown paper bag labeled Walter Mart marked as MLF-A 08/27/2021 with signature containing:
- One orange tea pack labelled Alishan Jin Xuan Tea marked as MLF-A1 08/27/2021 with signature containing:
- One piece knot-tied white sando bag marked as MLF-A2 08/27/2021 with signature containing:
- Five knot tied plastic bag containing white crystalline substance suspected to be dangerous drugs marked as MLF-A3A 08/27/2021 with signature to MLF-A3E 08/27/2021 with signature respectively.
- One genuine One Thousand peso bill SN #TF 592710 (buy bust money) on top of boodle money and
- ID of arrested suspect.
The seized suspected shabu weighs more or less 500 grams with DDB value of Php 3,400,000.00
The arrested suspects and recovered pieces of evidence are now under custody of PNP DEG SOU5 and PDEA NCR, respectivelly for proper documentation and disposition and pending filing of appropriate charges to the court for violation of RA 9165.
“Ang iba’t-ibang unit po ng ating ahensya at iba pang sangay ng pamahalaan ay mayroon pong iisang layunin na masugpo ang talamak at matagal na nating problema sa iligal na droga. Kung kaya’t wala po tayong tigil sa paglulunsad ng mga buy-bust operations gaya ng operasyong ito kung saan nakakompiska po tayo ng mahigit limang (5) milyong pisong halaga ng hinihinalang droga.” ani PMGEN DANAO.
Dagdag pa niya “malaking bagay po para sa ating kampanya ang matagumpay na operasyon na ito. Makakaasa po kayong magpapatuloy po ang inyong kapulisan sa mga ganitong gawain upang bigyang tuldok ang ating matagal ng problema sa iligal na droga.”###