The National Capital Region Police envisions itself by 2030, As an eminently dependable, efficient, responsible, and highly respected police force, attaining an interactive community, safe from crimes and disorder, so that the families, citizens, and visitors are living, working, and doing business in a secured Metropolitan environment
The NCRPO, in its assigned jurisdiction (Metro Manila), shall enforce the law, prevent and control crimes, maintain peace and order, and ensure public safety and internal security with the active support of the community.
- Makadiyos (God-fearing)
- Makabayan (Nationalilstic)
- Makatao (Humane)
- Makakalikasan (Environment-Friendly)
- Maintains peace and order and take all necessary step to ensure public safety.
- Promote a more pro-active community in crime prevention and cooperation with the media for factual accounts of crime incidents and perceptions of the police.
- Maximize prevention of crimes through continuing police visibility, investigate crime and effect the arrest of criminal offenders and assist in their prosecution.
- Neutralize of organized crime groups, especially kidnappers, terrorist, bank robbers and carnappers.
- Sustain campaign against dangerous drugs.
- Expedite the processing of personnel transactions in favor of deserving personnel.
- Perform such other duties and exercise all other functions as maybe provided by law.
48 total views, 5 views today