Two Chinese Nationals and four (4) Filipino Citizens were arrested by the operatives of Parañaque City Police Station under the supervision of PCOL MAXIMO F SEBASTIAN JR, Chief of Police at about 9:00 pm of May 7, 2021 at 19th floor Washington Tower, Marina Bay, Brgy. Don Galo, Parañaque City for Alleged Kidnapping for Ransom.
The NCRPO Chief PMGEN Vicente D Danao Jr commends the swift response of Parañaque Sub Station 3 upon receipt of a report of suspected illegal detention from two Chinese complainants.
According to them, their friend was illegally detained and they were unable to determine how many suspects were at the 19th Floor of Washington Tower Marina Bay, Brgy. Don Galo, Parañaque City.
Wasting no time, elements of Sub-station 3 in coordination with Brgy. Don Galo Duty Ex-O Anthony Buben Casen and Duty Security Guards, went to the 19th floor of said building. There and then, operatives were able to rescue the kidnap victim, one Li Le Le, Chinese National, 20 years old, single, POGO Customer Service and a resident of Bayport West Brgy. Tambo, Paranaque City.
Arrested six suspects were:
1. Chen Shiduan, 47 years old, in Fujian, Chinese national, married, chef and a resident Washington Tower, Barangay Don Galo, Parañaque City;
2. Chen Lianxing, 37 years old, born in China, Chinese National, married, chef and a resident of Reina Regente Street, Binondo, Manila;
3. Joseph C Cardona, 52 years old, born in Manila, male, married, driver and a resident of Batasan Hills, Quezon City;
4. Benidecto S Manicad, 48 years old, born in Malolos, male, married, maintenance, resident of Purok 3, Barangay Santor, Malolos Bulacan;
5. Raphael Q Milanag, 37 years old, born in Cam Sur, married, company driver and a resident of Barangay San Antonio, Sto Tomas, Batangas,and
6. Nida D Bagtas , 49 years, born in Samar, married, helper, and resident of C-2 Capulong Road, Barangay 108, Tondo, Manila.
The suspects are now under the custody of the station for documentation, investigation and proper disposition. Meanwhile, continued follow-up operation is being conducted for the arrest of other suspects.
PMGEN DANAO recognized the public’s cooperation in the speedy resolution of ongoing crimes. “We thank the public for their increasing support and confidence given to our police. Through your cooperation and accurate reports, we get our work done efficiently and more suspects are arrested,” said PMGEN DANAO JR. ###