The National Capital Region Police Office Chief PMGEN DEBOLD M SINAS lauded the successful buy-bust operation conducted by the personnel of Navotas City Police Station which led to the confiscation of 1.9 Kilos of suspected marijuana with a standard value of around Php 228,000.00.
According to the initial report, the operatives conducted hours of continuous intelligence monitoring, information gathering and surveillance before the buy-bust operation was plotted to be conducted along R10 Road., Brgy. NBBN, Navotas City at about 4:20 PM of October 15, 2020.
Consequently, the suspects were arrested and identified to be the following persons thus:
1) ABBY ALVAREZ y TRAJANO @ABBY (Pusher/Not Listed), 22 years old
(DOB June 1, 1998), male, single, jobless, resident of Losmartirez St.,
Brgy San Jose, Navotas City (for violation of Sections 5 and 11 Art. II of RA
2) JOSHUA MIGUEL ENRIQUEZ NMN @MIGUEL, (User/Not Listed) 20 years
old (DOB August 4, 2000), male, single, jobless, resident of Leoño St.,
Brgy. Tañong, Malabon City (for violation of Section 11 Art. II of RA 9165)
3) JAN PRANCES SANCHEZ y DELA CRUZ @YUNA (User/Not Listed), 19
years old (DOB November 15, 2000), female, single, jobless, resident of
446 Taganahan St., Brgy. BBS, Navotas City (for violation of Section 11 Art.
II of RA 9165)
Recovered from them were the following items to wit:
1) One (1) piece of medium, heat-sealed, transparent plastic sachet (Subject of buy bust),
2) Two (2) pieces of color gray plastic bag, containing dried leaves suspected to be “marijuana”;
3) Two (2) pieces of brown paper bag, containing dried leaves suspected to be“marijuana”;
4) One (1) piece brown paper bag (Marked FN7 dated 10-15-2020, also with
time 4:20 PM ALONG R10 ROAD BRGY. NBBN NAVOTAS CITY and with
signature of the seizing officer affixed on a masking tape), containing
seven (7) pieces of medium, heat-sealed, transparent plastic sachet;
5) One (1) piece black back-pack bag;
6) Five (5) pieces of one hundred peso bills used as buy-bust money with serial numbers G886215, KD029504, P550267, YD913498 and XF901393 respectively; and
7) Two (2) pieces five hundred peso bills (recovered money).
The recovered item suspected to be “marijuana” has an estimated aggregate weight of more or less 1900 grams or 1.9 kilograms with a standard drug price (SDP) of around Php 228,000.00 and will be submitted to Northern Police District Crime Laboratory Office (NPD CLO) for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
It was inventoried in the place of arrest and in the presence of mandatory witnesses Brgy. Kgd. Armando Sevilla and media representative Ismael “Ka Maeng” Santos.
The suspects are currently under the custody of Navotas Police pending the filing of charges for violation of Sec. 5 (Selling of dangerous drugs) and Sec. 11 (Possession of dangerous drugs) Art. II of RA 9165.
“I commend the successful buy-bust operation conducted by the elements of NPD which led to the arrest of several drug personalities and seizure of 1.9 kilos of suspected marijuana. This once again proved our commitment to free the Metro from illegal drugs to attain a safer Metro Manila for all,” said PMGEN SINAS.