Amid the implementation of Enhanced Community Quarantine in Metro Manila, the operatives of Manila’s Finest doubled their efforts and successfully conducted an anti-illegal drug operation against five (5) male suspects at about 5:00 pm of March 31, 2021 along Firmeza St. corner San Diego St., Brgy. 542, Dist. 4, Manila.
Records show that suspects were identified as:
1. Michael p Salazar, male, 35 yrs. old, married, Vendor and resident of Sampaloc, Manila;
2. Melvin P Lorenzo @KERKER, male, 34 yrs. old, single, Driver and resident of Do4a Aurora, Quezon City;
3. Joyylyn J Salazar @DOENG, female, 34 yrs. old, married, vendor and resident of 3582 Buenos Aires St., Sampaloc, Manila;
4. Marvy G Pineda @MARVIE, male, 30 yrs. old, single, tricycle driver, member of Bahala na Gang and resident of Sampaloc, Manila; and
5. Ramil L Torres @RAMIL, male, 26 yrs. old, single, tricycle driver, member of Bahala na Gang and resident of Sampaloc, Manila.
Investigation disclosed that elements of Police Station 3 conducted Buy Bust Operation that resulted to the arrest of the suspects.
Pieces of evidence recovered from their possession and control were as follows:
a) Ten (10) pcs. of heat sealed transparent plastic sachets containing white crystalline substance of believed to be “SHABU” with estimated weight of more or less 110 grams including its masking tape and with estimated DDB street value of Php. 748,000 pesos;
b) Buy Bust Money amounting to Php. 500.00 pesos;
c) Yamaha Nmax Motorcycle color Blue w/ plate #1380-1208165,
d) Mio Sporty color Black w/ plate #NF99720,
e) Mio Soul color White w/ plate number #ND56566 and
e) One (1) pc. Black Sling Bag.
The marking and inventory of the recovered pieces of evidence was witnessed by a Barangay Kagawad and a media representative.
The seized suspected illegal drugs were turned over to the Crime Laboratory for confirmatory testing while suspects are currently detained at PS 3 Custodial Facility for investigation, proper documentation and disposition. Subsequently, suspects will be referred to prosecutor’s office for inquest proceedings relative to filling of charges for violation of Sec 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs), Sec 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs) under Art II of RA 9165 otherwise known as the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
PMGEN VICENTE D. DANAO JR commends the relentless efforts of the operatives to protect the people from the virus, terrorists, criminals and law offenders.
“Hindi tayo titigil,hindi tayo magpapahinga, may ECQ man o wala, makakaasa ang ating mga kababayan na bente kwatro oras kaming naglilingkod at nagseserbisyong TAMA; TApat, may tapang at MAlasakit sa Mamamayan,” he said. ###