Currently are 20 guests and no members online
200 NCRPO Police Officers promoted
National Capital Region Police Office Regional Director PCSUPT Marcelo Poyaoan Garbo Jr spearheaded the mass oath taking and pinning of ranks of two hundred (200) NCRPO police officers who were promoted to next rank higher witnessed by all NCRPO personnel, family and friends of newly promoted police officers at NCRPO Grandstand, Camp Bagong Diwa, Bicutan, Taguig on morning of November 18, 2013.
NCRPO weekly Staff Conference
The NCRPO key officers and Regional Staffs conducted their regular staff conference at RD's quarter, Camp Bagong Diwa, Bicutan Taguig on Monday morning (November 18, 2013).
In the conference, NCRPO Regional Director PCSupt Marcelo Poyaoan Garbo Jr instructed and gave his guidance on adhering the Performance Governance System (PGS).
On the other hand, PCInsp Reyes of the Regional Operations Divisions discussed the LOI TRI-Manila 2013.
Safety Tips for Children
1. Instruct children not to stay outdoors without the company of parents or guardians to avoid being victim of abduction.
2. If your children have to go out with other companions, know the identities of their companions and the address and telephone number of the place they are going to. Know the background of your children’s fried.
3. Warn children not to talk or receive anything from strangers. If such strangers are persistent, advice children to shout, run, and immediately inform their parents, relatives, or authorities such as teachers, security guards or police.
4. Always coordinate with the school regarding the security of the children. Inform the school authorities that they are prohibited from divulging any information about your children and giving away their pictures without your permission.
5. Inform the school on who is authorized to fetch your child. This arrangement must not be violated until you yourself give word of any change In the arrangement.
6. In crowd places such as malls, keep your children close to you and keep an eye on them at all times. Children are prone to wander off.
7. Warn teenage children, especially females, against smooth-talking and dubious characters who may have criminal’s intentions or who are bad influences or appear to be bad influences.
RA No. 6975 - AN ACT ESTABLISHING THE PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE UNDER A REORGANIZED DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
RA No. 8551 - AN ACT PROVIDING FOR THE REFORM AND REORGANIZATION OF THE PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES, AMENDING CERTAIN PROVISIONS OF REPUBLIC ACT NUMBERED SIXTY-NINE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIVE ENTITLED, "AN ACT ESTABLISHING THE PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE UNDER A RE-ORGANIZED DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
RA No. 8792 - Electronic Commerce Act of 2000.
RA No. 10175 - AN ACT DEFINING CYBERCRIME, PROVIDING FOR THE PREVENTION, INVESTIGATION, SUPPRESION AND THE IMPOSITION OF PENALTIES TEHREFOR AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
RA No. 9165 - AN ACT INSTITUTING THE COMPREHENSIVE DANGEROUS DRUGS ACT OF 2002, REPEALING REPUBLIC ACT NO. 6425, OTHERQISE KNOWN AS THE DANGEROUS DRUGS ACT OF 1972, AS AMENDED, PROVIDING FUNDS THERFOR, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.